The above Foundation is a registered entity with the Corporate Affairs Commission for registration under Part C of Companies and Allied Matters Act, 1990.
The Trustees are:
- Uweru Benedicta Chukwuyem
- Apuamah Azuka Fredrick
- Neil McCluskey
- Bagudu Abubakar Usman
- Oritseweyinmi Erikowa-Orighoye
- Wadi Ben-Hirki
AIMS & OBJECTIVES
- To promote and develop with cutting edge & creative approaches. Public awareness and social media campaigns to give visibility to the advocacy in thematic areas (Health/Menstrual Hygiene, Teenage pregnancy, Nutrition Education, etc).
- To help in advancing public policy that protects the dignity and rights of girls, especially those from vulnerable communities. Also, to advocate for the educational and social improvement and constitutional rights of the girl child in Nigeria.
- To partner with Individuals, Cooperate Bodies, Goverment and Non-Gorvenmental Organisations to promote our advocacy towards the reduction of societal ills associated with the thematic areas. Help increase literacy level among the under privileged in the rural areas.
- To assist in empowering youths & teenagers with skills that make them employable especially in the developmental areas. Also develope hands – on research based development programs to provide girls with relevant skills and knowledge that will help improve their educational performance.
- To work with and liase with policy makers to provide legislations and innovatives that will increase the opportunities for the girl child in all areas of the society.
- To stimulate training programs and encourage development and empowerment by awarding scholarships to less privileged children especially the girl child.
- Provide a platform to assist women and young girls in accessing available resources, grants and support system.
- Provide free medical and health service and enlightenment to young girls, women, orphans, children and less privileged.